Heartucate GmbH built the Mission ATTO app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Heartucate GmbH at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
The Vuforia AR platform may collect the following information or “statistics”:
- Information about the end users’ devices such as:
- Make, model, and firmware version of the user’s device
- Operating system name and version number of the user’s device
- Camera profile version
- Information about the software used to create the Developer Application such as:
- Vuforia API version
- Vuforia license keys for mobile and digital eyewear licenses
- Cloud Recognition client key for apps that utilize Cloud Recognition (not used by the lunar and planetARy app)
- Information about the Developer Application and its use such as:
- Application bundle ID
- Application distribution type
- Application version
- Application store identifier
- Initial application session timestamp determined at the first time an app is launched after being installed on a device
- Vuforia feature usage events
- Start Vuforia timestamp
- Camera start time when Vuforia is running
- Recognition event type and timestamps
- Tracker detection timestamp
- The IP address used by the end user’s device for the purpose of inferring the country of use (but not the exact location).
- Images submitted with Cloud Recognition queries in order to match image for a Recognition event (not used by the Mission ATTO app).
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2023-11-20